Brooks Glycerin 16
The Brooks Glycerin is a definitive in the Brooks range and the 16th edition has made some substantial developments, making it the best model to date! It offers the ultimate cushioning and is built to endure the long miles.
The new DNA LOFT transition zone makes every move from heel to toe extremely smooth and they have also fitted the 16’s with an inside sock liner that completely wraps the foot to adapt to your stride whilst running.
The Brooks Glycerin 16 Mens Running Shoes in Blue are the first shoes with the new DNA LOFT Cushioning that Brooks have recently released which creates for an incredibly soft ride underfoot without losing responsiveness and durability.
Not only are the shoes visually appealing but the 3D print technology is infinitely breathable and stretches to adapt to the movement of your feet enhancing the fit and feel. The shoes final improvement is a smartly engineered Double Jacquard Mesh upper in a navy dark blue colour that is a stylish upgrade from previous models.
- How can a shoe be light, responsive, and durable? DNA LOFT. It's our softest cushioning to date, made from a finely calibrated mix of foam, air and rubber to react quickly.
- Our softest cushioning, made from a finely calibrated mix of foam, air and rubber, makes every stride smooth from heel to toe.
- If your feet could speak, they'd thank you. Our newly engineered 3D Fit Print mesh upper and internal stretch bootie surround your foot in softness, expanding and contracting with your stride.
- IDEAL Pressure Zones evenly disperse impact away from your body for an effortless ride.
- The new, Double Jacquard Mesh is engineered for strategic breathability, flexibility, and structure.