Brooks Transcend 5
The Brooks Transcend 5 will adjust perfectly to the most demanding pronator runners' needs. Running shoes with new improvements for a better cushioning and comfort.
Updated Guide Rails provide our most dynamic, holistic support by guiding your feet, reducing heel and shin rotation, and keeping excess knee motion in check.
Acting as a stable platform, IDEAL Pressure Zones evenly disperse impact away from your body, minimizing stress on joints to give you smoother, float-like transitions.
Strong yet lightweight, the external heel counter cradles your heel, reducing excess heel rotation
- Super DNA Midsole - provides 25% more cushioning than any other Brooks shoe, and adapts to your step and stride
- Ideal Pressure Zones - zones disperse impact and, minimise stress on joints, improving how the entire foot works while running
- 3D Fit Print - upper enhances fit with lightweight, seamless feel
- Updated Guide Rail Support - updated Guide Rails provide holistic support to curb excessive motion while allowing you to run naturally
- External Heel Counter - strong and lightweight, it cradles the heel while reducing excess heel rotation